The greatest Gamepigeon

As determined by Parkland students
Gamepigeon has an assortments of games for its users to send to their friends.
Max A

Gamepigeon is one of the most popular gaming apps in existence. iPhone users are given the option to choose one of 22 games to text to their friends for a friendly competition. The game options range from sports, such as basketball and 8-ball, to word games, such as Word Hunt and Anagrams, which provides users with a large variety of games that are sure to satisfy both players. However, which Gamepigeon game is the most popular?

A variety of different games received votes from Parkland students. One anonymous student selected Word Hunt as their favorite game. Samith Rohatgi (11), picked Dots and Boxes as his favorite game, claiming “Dots and Boxes is fire.” Another student, who goes by the alias Batman, revealed “I like archery or mini golf mostly because they require no skill and they are quick unlike 8 ball or chess or anything else.” As for Sandy Lee (11), “I think my favorite game is darts only because if one person finishes first the other person still has a chance to win.” And lastly, “My favorite is crazy eight because of the senseless violence that is outputted from even the meekest of people when they get combo attacked from the other players,” analyzed Andrew Song (11). 

The inconclusive results speak to the appeal of Gamepigeon. If you can ask five different students their favorite mini game and get five (technically six) different answers, then the quality and content of the minigames is stellar. However, the six-way tie fails to answer the results of which Gamepigeon game is the best. However, in the personal opinion of the author, the best Gamepigeon game is Word Hunt. The game serves as a stimulant for the brain to be roused awake before school. The Trumpet would love to hear what your favorite Gamepigeon game is in the comments below.