Parkland Post Prom

Parkey

Photo Credit: Par Key

Parkland High School held its annual post-prom from Saturday, May 7th into Sunday, May 8th.

The students had tons of fun during the night and there was a lot to do, there were arcade games, karaoke, and giveaways. The main entertainment of the night came from a hypnotist Steve Taubman. That wasn’t the only entertainment though because all Parkland students had a concert performance by Brandon Sanchez. Brandon was singing Adele before the hypnotist went on stage and captured the show.

There were also other forms of entertainment that night too. In the lower B wing, there were massage therapists. In the rotunda, there was a coffee house where there were little mini-concerts. In the D wing, we had caricature artists and karaoke. You could hear the students singing their hearts out down the hallway now while there may have been no star in the making singing, it was a lot of fun to hear the students singing.

In the cafeteria, there was plenty of food that was available, which was all very good, and then in the aux gym and gym, there were mini golf and inflatable obstacle courses. During the night there were plenty of giveaways, with the biggest one coming at 5:00 in the morning which gave away $2,500 and a MacBook.